- @holmjens @IsabellaLovin @SegerlindElin Min tolkning är att progressivt skatt minskar utsläpp - mejla gärna om du h… https://t.co/tu529rw1Bx 6 days ago
- @holmjens @IsabellaLovin @SegerlindElin Den som är riktigt intressant är att länder med progressiva skat t.ex. Danm… https://t.co/3430duLYiG 6 days ago
- @holmjens @IsabellaLovin @SegerlindElin Inkomst har den största påverkan på utsläpp- bra att ni ta upp den https://t.co/klLuNqLnnG 6 days ago
- What do Oslo, Berlin and Paris have in common? 7 days ago
- @harneskd Good luck! 7 days ago
- RT @KirstenGH: Podcast: Solceller på taget gør os mere energibevidste https://t.co/SvyaXLBuKF 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Tag Archives: Sustainability
I got to attend the Sustainability Science Congress 2014 in Copenhagen the other week, and write a blog post based on a quote that inspired me, which turned out to be “We want to have our planet, and eat it … Continue reading
For the last week I’ve been in Florence helping Chris Ryan (my thesis supervisor) and Michael Trudgeon with a design studio in Florence. The studio intriguingly titled Eco Acupuncture, is all about performing narrow but deep sustainability interventions in a … Continue reading
Model and sustainability entrapreneaur Nerida Lennon put this short documentry together with the clever people at EcoTopia. It looks at different elements of sustainable fashion including interviews with Georgia McCorkill and Alex Trimmer and a brief use phase appearance from … Continue reading
RMIT Sustainability commune is currently inviting postgraduate researchers and thinkers in sustainable fashion to present research papers, practice presentations and workshops at the second annual Commune @ RMIT Brunswick on the 18th July 2012. Commune is a Festival, Market and … Continue reading
Thanks to Georgia Frances King of Frankie Magazine for some heart warming words. Propagating ideas of not washing to your 200,000 readers is exciting, I wonder how many people will reduce their laundry frequency as a result of reading this … Continue reading
Professor John Thwaites is one of the most intelligent thinkers in sustainability and I am honoured to have his considered words on Nobody was Dirty published in The Melbourne Review.
Chatting Nobody was Dirty with Kent and Andrea on 6PR
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.