- RT @GretaThunberg: We are 636 young people in @auroramalet who are suing the Swedish state for insufficient climate action. ”When the… https://t.co/zNX4GbfX9X 2 days ago
- @stefanwahlen Great issue! So many relevant articles in one place 3 days ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @diana_nbd Powerful stuff <3 5 days ago
- Malmö https://t.co/CYSJk7xO80 via @svtnyheter 1 week ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @AndersRhiger If only Meadows was basic knowledge. 2 weeks ago
- @AndersRhiger @Ellsworth_Krebs ♀️ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: consumption
Human influence on the climate system is clear, and recent anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases are the highest in history. Recent climate changes have had widespread impacts on human and natural systems. – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fifth Assessment … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.