- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In this holiday-intensive season, many are deep into boxing day sales, glittery tops for New Year’s parties and exchanging unwanted christmas gifts. But what footprint does our holiday consumption leave behind, environmentally and socially?By now, most people are well aware … Continue reading
A debate article Claire Hoolohan and I wrote for SydSvenskan – article available online.
That the ultra-rich are responsible for the lion’s share of carbon emissions is gaining a wider coverage in the media. But why are we so apathetic in demanding them to change and so eager to adjust our own (carbon insignificant) … Continue reading
Since finishing my PhD I have been working a lot: applying for funding, writing papers, organising conferences, teaching, teaching, teaching, keeping an eye out for a contract longer than 6 months… And then two women I look up to suddenly … Continue reading
I’m really excited to find out I have been granted a two year Marie Curie postdoc project based at Aalborg University Copenhagen with Professor Kirsten Gram-Hanssen. Now all I have to do it NOT press the terminate project button. Project … Continue reading
An article written together with Alison Browne and Russell Hitchings based on our Geoforum paper: â€˜Already existingâ€™ sustainability experiments: Lessons on water demand, cleanliness practices and climate adaptation from the UK camping music festival. Click on the link to go … Continue reading
Jag bÃ¶rjade i skolan 1952. PÃ¥ den tiden fanns det skolradio dÃ¤r man tog upp olika saker som man ansÃ¥gÂ viktiga fÃ¶r barnen. Vid varje terminsstart fick barnen ett skolradiohÃ¤fte dÃ¤r man kunde se nÃ¤r olika program skulle sÃ¤ndas och fÃ¶r … Continue reading
Hacking it* in academia. Nearly a year since I sent my dissertation to the printers and I am still wondering if I can hack it in academia. The feeling of not hacking it has been a constant companion. After nearly … Continue reading
My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it … Continue reading