- @BuschHenner That feeling also usually involves wanting to check Twitter and then suddenly it’s 6pm... 1 week ago
- @BuschHenner Yes 1 week ago
- @BuschHenner !? 2 weeks ago
- Young people give me hope for the future. Thank you @disharavii https://t.co/V8fvLuph8d 3 weeks ago
- Ban fossil fuels advertising in the EU - a petition. https://t.co/JYE6hWd7WW 1 month ago
- RT @LucieMiddlemiss: Student research time again! Could you please fill in my student's survey on cleaning practices in covid. Retweets… https://t.co/I6KGpacHx3 1 month ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Tag Archives: Karen Webster
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.