- En mycket intressant samtal med @lenanordlund om våra duschvanor on klimatförändringar. https://t.co/HvGeCqC5CD 2 days ago
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag fundera över renlighetsnormer på @SRvetenskap kl12.09 idag #forskning #duschvanor… https://t.co/tl1QLXgDU8 3 days ago
- @StephenWoroniec It's not only banning beef, @GoldsmithsUoL instated a host of excellent environmental policies rec… https://t.co/XNGqtH931M 4 days ago
- @eklund_lina Co-authors :) Great to bounce ideas with + having accountability to them helps me focus. 7 days ago
- @jasonhickel .@lunduniversity next @torbjorn_von? @sustforum_LU 7 days ago
- @MagnusBostrm2 En av mina kollegor, David Harnesk, skrev sin avhandling om precis denna spänning https://t.co/20bEKA0Cwj 7 days ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
Category Archives: Nobody was Dirty
An interview from earlier this year where I rambled off about social technical systems. Fi on ABC Statewide Afternoons NSW
Loved this Q and A with Virginia, she got the research aim very quickly, and we were able to delve more deeply into some of the environmental implications that are so important to me. Virginia Jones 666 ABC Canberra
Thanks to Georgia Frances King of Frankie Magazine for some heart warming words. Propagating ideas of not washing to your 200,000 readers is exciting, I wonder how many people will reduce their laundry frequency as a result of reading this … Continue reading
Professor John Thwaites is one of the most intelligent thinkers in sustainability and I am honoured to have his considered words on Nobody was Dirty published in The Melbourne Review.
Chatting Nobody was Dirty with Kent and Andrea on 6PR