- Technological fascination and reluctance: gendered practices in the smart home New paper from my @BUILDaau colle… https://t.co/SNvd96fIUd 20 hours ago
- Maybe interesting @jonas_baath @BuschHenner @lusustain @ludwig_bs @IIIEElund 2 days ago
- Super interesting conference in Alnarp, Sweden next week on "Getting our Cities Right: From Living Laboratories to… https://t.co/Grvhen0boA 2 days ago
- @alisonkgerber @RogerSoraa just sent the same tweet- maybe you’ll be there at the same time 4 days ago
- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 1 week ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Category Archives: Nobody was Dirty
An interview from earlier this year where I rambled off about social technical systems. Fi on ABC Statewide Afternoons NSW
Loved this Q and A with Virginia, she got the research aim very quickly, and we were able to delve more deeply into some of the environmental implications that are so important to me. Virginia Jones 666 ABC Canberra
Thanks to Georgia Frances King of Frankie Magazine for some heart warming words.Â Propagating ideas of not washing to your 200,000 readers is exciting, I wonder how many people will reduce their laundry frequency as a result of reading this … Continue reading
Professor John Thwaites is one of the most intelligent thinkers in sustainability and I am honoured to have his considered words on Nobody was Dirty published in The Melbourne Review.
Chatting Nobody was Dirty with Kent and Andrea on 6PR