- @LucieMiddlemiss That's me I have two work calendars and am not tech savvy. Will work on it! 3 days ago
- @NoelFCass Sounds super interesting! Love to hear more 3 days ago
- Interesting looking postdoc @KAU in Sustainable Societal Transformation and Industrial Change https://t.co/y4PReVdcke 6 days ago
- Value action gap gets a much needed revamp. https://t.co/gQRmn1achx 6 days ago
- @JKSteinberger Thank you for sharing, this is beautiful. 1 week ago
- RT @ed_hawkins: Choose your climate future. https://t.co/PTFgLqZZpx 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Fashion
Model and sustainability entrapreneaur Nerida Lennon put this short documentry together with the clever people at EcoTopia. It looks at different elements of sustainable fashion including interviews with Georgia McCorkill and Alex Trimmer and a brief use phase appearance from … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.