An article written together with Alison Browne and Russell Hitchings based on our Geoforum paper: â€˜Already existingâ€™ sustainability experiments: Lessons on water demand, cleanliness practices and climate adaptation from the UK camping music festival. Click on the link to go to our academic paper (open access). Click here to go to our popular science summary (Swedish, pay wall).
- RT @GretaThunberg: We are 636 young people in @auroramalet who are suing the Swedish state for insufficient climate action. ”When the… https://t.co/zNX4GbfX9X 2 days ago
- @stefanwahlen Great issue! So many relevant articles in one place 3 days ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @diana_nbd Powerful stuff <3 5 days ago
- Malmö https://t.co/CYSJk7xO80 via @svtnyheter 1 week ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @AndersRhiger If only Meadows was basic knowledge. 1 week ago
- @AndersRhiger @Ellsworth_Krebs ♀️ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?