- @fuentesresearch Awesome looking forward to reading it 3 days ago
- @LU_Futura @Lundsuni @stripple @ludwig_bs @LundSDS @univlararen @malmouni @KTHuniversity @Stockholms_univ… https://t.co/x5L0OVQxOw 6 days ago
- @trissanen @UCRFashion @ClaireHoolohan just tweeted about this https://t.co/MOfqf0HHtA 1 week ago
- @juttahaider @olofsun @HeidiLowther Congratulations and happy Friday 1 week ago
- This was a really fun paper to work on- so glad that it’s still out there https://t.co/LBndqboYfQ 1 week ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: As some of us return to office-based work, I feel we've an obligation to challenge statements like 'we would prefer… https://t.co/b4zfJvdndt 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Tag Archives: consumerism
Here is a brilliant video from Greennovate, a non-profit sustainability consultancy and education initiative, highlighting not only what the issues are with the electronics industry, but how we can help catalyse the process for positive change. Go to their page … Continue reading
I feel like my last post left something unresolved, what to do when you become more aware of consumerism? I really don’t know the answer to that, but buying best quality ‘wants’ and secondhand ‘needs’ seems to work in a … Continue reading
One of my friends suggested the the couple in my past post were just ignorant, which is a valid reaction. I have definitely been swept away in the excitement of buying cheap socks or earphones, and would prefer to think … Continue reading
These people are on all the bus stop signs in Brisbane and Melbourne at the moment and since my last post on Nerida’s concern about the true cost of cheap fashion, I feel like these guys are blatantly screaming “Look … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.