- @FridaHylander Peer reviewed ✅ 1 day ago
- @rihab_khalid That’s in Malmö where I live! Don’t think the initiative survived for a long time- I’ve never encount… https://t.co/p7ecQFG5Ol 6 days ago
- RT @MadsJaeger: It's the final countdown: The deadline for applying for the Postdoc on my new project on lifestyles & distinction i… https://t.co/MrMaessbtD 1 week ago
- Interested in sustainability transitions? Great PhD opportunity looking at how knowledges erode, decline, de-instit… https://t.co/WLtGzVIKCA 1 week ago
- RT @erinbowbooks: I just read -- in the book SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO by Jess Hill -- about the incident in Stockholm for which Stockh… https://t.co/LyXzFoVB1O 4 weeks ago
- @TyndallCentre Do they have to have finished their masters theses by the application date? I have a few promising s… https://t.co/u0r9aGRSDE 4 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: consumerism
Here is a brilliant video from Greennovate, a non-profit sustainability consultancy and education initiative, highlighting not only what the issues are with the electronics industry, but how we can help catalyse the process for positive change. Go to their page … Continue reading
I feel like my last post left something unresolved, what to do when you become more aware of consumerism? Â I really don’t know the answer to that, but buying best quality ‘wants’ and secondhand ‘needs’ seems to work in a … Continue reading
One of my friends suggested the the couple in my past post were just ignorant, which is a valid reaction. Â I have definitely been swept away in the excitement of buying cheap socks or earphones, and would prefer to think … Continue reading
These people are on all the bus stop signs in Brisbane and Melbourne at the moment and since my last post on Nerida’s concern about the true cost of cheap fashion, I feel like these guys are blatantly screaming “Look … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.