- @abankovska It does sound starwaresy! 2 days ago
- RT @jasonhickel: There are a few things to understand about this "cost of living crisis" and the responses to it. First, if worke… https://t.co/FfmGHBNQhj 2 days ago
- Three books I’m currently reading- green covers are clearly in ✅ https://t.co/39pOG7EaNX 3 days ago
- @jonas_baath Maybe you can email the authors (Iceland) and ask to work with the data? I think this is one of the qu… https://t.co/egoznD6ACN 3 days ago
- @FridaHylander I know! I have the same issues, but since doing it I've emailed my landlords about installing solar… https://t.co/44KCYIBfQD 3 days ago
- Bra förslag! Inför krav på solceller ☀️https://t.co/G2dEIkTXTG via @svtnyheter @SwedishPM 4 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Kate Fletcher
RMIT Sustainability commune is currently inviting postgraduate researchers and thinkers in sustainable fashion to present research papers, practice presentations and workshops at the second annual Commune @ RMIT Brunswick on the 18th July 2012. Commune is a Festival, Market and … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.