- @AndersRhiger Sent you a rambling email :) 16 hours ago
- @AndersRhiger How can I sign up for this course, I've been struggling with where to send my third paper and after 4… https://t.co/qDlg3cKHW1 22 hours ago
- "Circularity without limits to growth isn't a circle, its a spiral. And transparency without thoughtful action is j… https://t.co/nCW9YVI2iT 1 week ago
- Great paper looking at how conventions are materialised into infrastructures and embodied in groups of people. Argu… https://t.co/kmYIeHIfug 1 week ago
- @trissanen @hollymcquillan @CphFashSummit Mee too! 1 week ago
- @trissanen @CphFashSummit Great that you are bringing attention to this- we need to fundamentally question our whol… https://t.co/21tSR8QDqu 1 week ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Kate Fletcher
RMIT Sustainability commune is currently inviting postgraduate researchers and thinkers in sustainable fashion to present research papers, practice presentations and workshops at the second annual Commune @ RMIT Brunswick on the 18th July 2012. Commune is a Festival, Market and … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.