- @FridaHylander Peer reviewed ✅ 2 days ago
- @rihab_khalid That’s in Malmö where I live! Don’t think the initiative survived for a long time- I’ve never encount… https://t.co/p7ecQFG5Ol 7 days ago
- RT @MadsJaeger: It's the final countdown: The deadline for applying for the Postdoc on my new project on lifestyles & distinction i… https://t.co/MrMaessbtD 1 week ago
- Interested in sustainability transitions? Great PhD opportunity looking at how knowledges erode, decline, de-instit… https://t.co/WLtGzVIKCA 1 week ago
- RT @erinbowbooks: I just read -- in the book SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO by Jess Hill -- about the incident in Stockholm for which Stockh… https://t.co/LyXzFoVB1O 4 weeks ago
- @TyndallCentre Do they have to have finished their masters theses by the application date? I have a few promising s… https://t.co/u0r9aGRSDE 4 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Kate Fletcher
RMIT Sustainability commune is currently inviting postgraduate researchers and thinkers in sustainable fashion to present research papers, practice presentations and workshops at the second annual Commune @ RMIT Brunswick on the 18th July 2012. Commune is a Festival, Market and … Continue reading
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.