- RT @sustforum_LU: Missed yesterday’s seminar A Practical Guide to Divestment, co-hosted by @pushsverige and @FossilFreeSWE? Here Henn… https://t.co/B5C1cHqg3I 1 week ago
- RT @GretaThunberg: Once again a reminder of what we need to do. To this we add tipping points, feed back loops, additional warming hid… https://t.co/KPRNiICWRn 2 weeks ago
- RT @fuentesresearch: Fully funded PhD position on the topic of Sustainability! Come and work at our Department. Possible areas of resear… https://t.co/dXS2nXmQh2 3 weeks ago
- @AndersRhiger Looking forward to reading, I wonder what other practices are also sticky? 4 weeks ago
- RT @AndersRhiger: Great trend in Denmark! Systematically wear the same clothes for a week (except underwear). Empirical material for… https://t.co/DOOalf79Gu 1 month ago
- RT @dralibrowne: Super excited this little baby "Already existing sustainability experiments" being online! The result of a creativ… https://t.co/RYeifP0S0K 2 months ago
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
Category Archives: writing
For the first time in my life I have a stable job. Which means for the first time in my life I have a stable income. Which also means, that for the very first time in my life, I have … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.
A recent column for The Melbourne Review exploring cutting edge developments in coloured silk.