- RT @StephenWoroniec: Nancy Fraser "We need an expanded definition of socialism beyond narrow economism... socialism has to do more than… https://t.co/wYWyCBqxJs 2 days ago
- Nancy Fraser on socialism och ecofeminism https://t.co/4vk3cywxEI via @StephenWoroniec 3 days ago
- Media’s role in pro-environmental practice changes – proposing an ANT perspective https://t.co/mN6QzhUIFU via Lars… https://t.co/tvJcQAP3WM 4 days ago
- Blog: thank you to everyone responding to my research https://t.co/aWIVz2KDZ4 5 days ago
- @dewoolkarpurva !!! @ManishaAnanthar @dralibrowne 2 weeks ago
- "We adults should also attend the #ClimateMarch" in @dagensnyheter EVERYONE should join the climate protests tomo… https://t.co/ee17Nkbfwx 3 weeks ago
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
Category Archives: writing
For the first time in my life I have a stable job. Which means for the first time in my life I have a stable income. Which also means, that for the very first time in my life, I have … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.
A recent column for The Melbourne Review exploring cutting edge developments in coloured silk.