- RT @melissaterras: Edinburgh will be appointing 35 research Fellows per year for 3 years, on a variety of topics centred on decolonial… https://t.co/L0xCBBhxuJ 23 hours ago
- @samhampton It IS exhausting. 2 days ago
- @drrosechard Giving a lecture wearing leopard print tights 3 days ago
- @kmbayliss @LucieMiddlemiss @giulio_mattioli @JKSteinberger @liliproj So great that you are bringing attention to this! 4 days ago
- Is more cleanliness deepening social gaps? @lunduniversity Sociology profiles a recent paper with @ManishaAnanthar… https://t.co/8B1ozmEYyn 4 days ago
- @abankovska @writersdiet Thank you - I will :) 4 days ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Category Archives: writing
For the first time in my life I have a stable job. Which means for the first time in my life I have a stable income. Which also means, that for the very first time in my life, I have … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.
A recent column for The Melbourne Review exploring cutting edge developments in coloured silk.