My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it to what they are doing. Once you say something and it goes out into the world you really have no control over what sense people make of it. Which is why knowledge creation is so democratic and exciting in many ways. But I digress. A responses to a radio interview I did recently arrived in the post, scrupulously hand-written on beautiful card, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reflect over what I’ve been saying, thank you to all the people involved in imagining a better future and thank you to all the people actively engaged in making a more sustainable future possible.
- RT @TaikaWaititi: JOJO RABBIT is now out on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD. I also have some bootleg VHS copies if you meet me tonight at t… https://t.co/FytwyNWzDh 5 days ago
- Bold and ambitions commitment https://t.co/sfpBkfgpS6 2 weeks ago
- Over the moon to find out I got a #MSCA grant to study the consumption impacts of living alone. https://t.co/SZsonsWnNR 3 weeks ago
- @tecmath1 @YolandeStreng @dralibrowne @DrCecilyMaller What do you mean by 'skip'? Is there a rule about when we should shower? 3 weeks ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss @dr_smacgregor @JKSteinberger @DrDJWelch @SCORAI_org There is also a very sweet overnight train Ma… https://t.co/OWkRWHs6dV 3 weeks ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss @dr_smacgregor @JKSteinberger @DrDJWelch @SCORAI_org I will join from Malmö (you might get on in C… https://t.co/nGtalOBS3I 3 weeks ago
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Water Society: future fiction
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s