My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it to what they are doing. Once you say something and it goes out into the world you really have no control over what sense people make of it. Which is why knowledge creation is so democratic and exciting in many ways. But I digress. A responses to a radio interview I did recently arrived in the post, scrupulously hand-written on beautiful card, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reflect over what I’ve been saying, thank you to all the people involved in imagining a better future and thank you to all the people actively engaged in making a more sustainable future possible.
- RT @Ellsworth_Krebs: Love this new paper by @TulliaJack & @diana_nbd on small households, carbon footprint by demographic segment and us… https://t.co/bfHCcDVz4n 2 weeks ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs Thank you! It was really fun to work on and we got lots of feedback from @KirstenGH and @mmbuchs.… https://t.co/pvfUydE5bn 2 weeks ago
- @sidsareen Love to follow this up at some stage - it's based on research by @diana_nbd and @RichardWood___ (figure… https://t.co/Vm1ubMaUxr 2 weeks ago
- Small is beautiful? Stories of carbon footprints, socio-demographic trends and small households in Denmark With… https://t.co/obyv32tDxw 1 month ago
- @simonpeteraslak 2 months ago
- @Aslan_D_U @pinkydigital 2 months ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human