My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it to what they are doing. Once you say something and it goes out into the world you really have no control over what sense people make of it. Which is why knowledge creation is so democratic and exciting in many ways. But I digress. A responses to a radio interview I did recently arrived in the post, scrupulously hand-written on beautiful card, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reflect over what I’ve been saying, thank you to all the people involved in imagining a better future and thank you to all the people actively engaged in making a more sustainable future possible.
- Anyone changed to online data collection since covid-19? We discussed it at our second #NONESCO workshop- here are… https://t.co/Lu8Huse26C 21 hours ago
- @TorstenKrause12 2 weeks ago
- @MagnusBostrm2 @WMO This pandemic has been a drastic change to my everyday life - it's mind boggling to think about… https://t.co/Q4NinIZ7SZ 2 weeks ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss Have fun! Love to hear about any of your students experimenting with changing everyday life to red… https://t.co/ixBBZMdsyT 2 weeks ago
- We need to reduce our emissions much more if we want to avoid overshooting the warming threshold the world agreed to in the Paris Agreement. 2 weeks ago
- I was hoping for the silver lining of this pandemic lockdown shebazzle would be C02 reductions, but according to… https://t.co/Ebospq98cv 2 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human