My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it to what they are doing. Once you say something and it goes out into the world you really have no control over what sense people make of it. Which is why knowledge creation is so democratic and exciting in many ways. But I digress. A responses to a radio interview I did recently arrived in the post, scrupulously hand-written on beautiful card, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reflect over what I’ve been saying, thank you to all the people involved in imagining a better future and thank you to all the people actively engaged in making a more sustainable future possible.
- @m_sahakian @ENERGISEproject @IRS_SDS @unige_ise @esaRN5_soccons Looks brilliant - looking forward to reading :) 3 weeks ago
- Please forward to promising masters students with strong quant analysis (must be UK residents) @AndersRhiger… https://t.co/ReNbf7fye8 3 weeks ago
- PhD opportunity: small households’ environmental impact https://t.co/yPbu41Pb6N 3 weeks ago
- @theandrewglover Looks amazing! 3 weeks ago
- RT @diana_nbd: We wrote a commentary about the rising trend of solo living, its environmental impacts and policy implications. In… https://t.co/oCUo330RjS 3 weeks ago
- Thanks to my @MSCActions postdoc :) 3 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human