My research about washing less has appeared in a few places recently: P4, Allers and Hufvudstadsbladet. I usually get a few emails following these, and I’m always very interested to hear how people interpret what I’ve done and relate it to what they are doing. Once you say something and it goes out into the world you really have no control over what sense people make of it. Which is why knowledge creation is so democratic and exciting in many ways. But I digress. A responses to a radio interview I did recently arrived in the post, scrupulously hand-written on beautiful card, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reflect over what I’ve been saying, thank you to all the people involved in imagining a better future and thank you to all the people actively engaged in making a more sustainable future possible.
- @abankovska It does sound starwaresy! 5 days ago
- RT @jasonhickel: There are a few things to understand about this "cost of living crisis" and the responses to it. First, if worke… https://t.co/FfmGHBNQhj 5 days ago
- Three books I’m currently reading- green covers are clearly in ✅ https://t.co/39pOG7EaNX 6 days ago
- @jonas_baath Maybe you can email the authors (Iceland) and ask to work with the data? I think this is one of the qu… https://t.co/egoznD6ACN 6 days ago
- @FridaHylander I know! I have the same issues, but since doing it I've emailed my landlords about installing solar… https://t.co/44KCYIBfQD 6 days ago
- Bra förslag! Inför krav på solceller ☀️https://t.co/G2dEIkTXTG via @svtnyheter @SwedishPM 7 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?