- RT @Luisamneubauer: Ok, so Germany is likely to miss its climate targets for 2030 and currently doesn't have a plan of how to speed up… https://t.co/5iKBRqboje 5 days ago
- @FridaHylander @m_sahakian @BrisUniPress Thank you @FridaHylander here's to many more years for you too 1 month ago
- IPCC synthesis report author @ReisingerAndy puts the report into haiku. Beautiful, strong, deeply alarming. https://t.co/YZPd7xqfgJ 1 month ago
- Air-travel and H-index are correlated not causal. I suspect ambition drives both of these - and therefor academics… https://t.co/ljAkuEyunN 2 months ago
- I've been in academia for 10 years (!!) Thank you @m_sahakian for interviewing me and giving me the chance to refl… https://t.co/lAbD9e1g2G 2 months ago
- MSCA postocs open- great opportunity to kick start life post PhD. https://t.co/8VbsY4iruE 2 months ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: bust stop advertising
Are these people boasting about abusing workers?
These people are on all the bus stop signs in Brisbane and Melbourne at the moment and since my last post on Nerida’s concern about the true cost of cheap fashion, I feel like these guys are blatantly screaming “Look … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bust stop advertising, cheap crap, consumerism, fast fashion, landfill, marketing, Nerida Lennon 1 Comment