- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Alternative Hedonism for TheVine
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged Alex Trimmer, Alternative Hedonism, Cartier, consumerism, don't consume crap, HermÃ¨s, Karen Webster, Kate Soper, Living better with less, longevity, Louis Vuitton MoÃ«t Hennessy, Luxury, LVMH, make a choice, Manolo Blahnik, Montblanc, Noir, Piaget, quality, Richemont group, sustainable fashion, Vivienne Westwood. Bookmark the permalink.