- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 3 days ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 4 days ago
- PhD opportunity looking at Meat and Milk consumption in China https://t.co/9i66NNUyO7 5 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: If you have social science experience, come join our team at @TyndallManc! Jobs and PhD positions working across d… https://t.co/fhu1SdnIqi 5 days ago
- @mmbuchs @SRILeeds Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing about what comes next :) 5 days ago
- RT @leobarasi: I keep seeing this claim that you have to use a cotton tote bag 20,000x for it to be more environmentally friendly… https://t.co/V6Vv0kZnZx 2 weeks ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Alternative Hedonism for TheVine
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged Alex Trimmer, Alternative Hedonism, Cartier, consumerism, don't consume crap, HermÃ¨s, Karen Webster, Kate Soper, Living better with less, longevity, Louis Vuitton MoÃ«t Hennessy, Luxury, LVMH, make a choice, Manolo Blahnik, Montblanc, Noir, Piaget, quality, Richemont group, sustainable fashion, Vivienne Westwood. Bookmark the permalink.