- @BuschHenner That feeling also usually involves wanting to check Twitter and then suddenly it’s 6pm... 1 week ago
- @BuschHenner Yes 1 week ago
- @BuschHenner !? 2 weeks ago
- Young people give me hope for the future. Thank you @disharavii https://t.co/V8fvLuph8d 3 weeks ago
- Ban fossil fuels advertising in the EU - a petition. https://t.co/JYE6hWd7WW 1 month ago
- RT @LucieMiddlemiss: Student research time again! Could you please fill in my student's survey on cleaning practices in covid. Retweets… https://t.co/I6KGpacHx3 1 month ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Tag Archives: landfill
These people are on all the bus stop signs in Brisbane and Melbourne at the moment and since my last post on Nerida’s concern about the true cost of cheap fashion, I feel like these guys are blatantly screaming “Look … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.