- @elonmusk Why do they need guns? 7 hours ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs I'm so glad we are exploring this - I'm also discussing it with my students next Thursday :) 13 hours ago
- RT @AndersRhiger: 3rd place to 'Electricity prices' in the discipline of Google searches (in Denmark in 2022). I've often been asked… https://t.co/KR63AyGyCQ 18 hours ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs I wish I was going! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts 18 hours ago
- RT @mmbuchs: PhD studentship on the wellbeing economy! Funded by the EU Horizon Europe project "Towards a sustainable wellbei… https://t.co/mGGJYgmoPP 3 days ago
- RT @_david_ho_: Imagine climate impacts at 3°C… https://t.co/ZxwUWb2XiB 5 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: MalmÃ¶
My word for 2017?Â Solidarity. In the last years compassion has been slowly cannibalising solidarity. Sympathy numbed by terrorism clickbait: children dead on Turkish beaches, children buried under Alleppoean rubble, Yemeni children bleeding to death. It’s becoming impossible to feel … Continue reading
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.