- RT @HansenArve: New piece out w @JohVolden, analysing why, despite massive environmental impacts, even environmentalists often cont… https://t.co/n9g2eY4Zs0 2 days ago
- RT @thejuicemedia: Wishing everyone a Happy Amnesia Day on Jan 26 #AustraliaDay https://t.co/FNXETQYXTB 4 days ago
- Blocking oil and gas advertising from google adsense https://t.co/NR8Kf8GooC 7 days ago
- @BuschHenner That feeling also usually involves wanting to check Twitter and then suddenly it’s 6pm... 2 weeks ago
- @BuschHenner Yes 2 weeks ago
- @BuschHenner !? 3 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Tag Archives: Melbourne
My word for 2017? Solidarity. In the last years compassion has been slowly cannibalising solidarity. Sympathy numbed by terrorism clickbait: children dead on Turkish beaches, children buried under Alleppoean rubble, Yemeni children bleeding to death. It’s becoming impossible to feel … Continue reading
I have been invited to showcase The Spirit of the Black Dress at the next Melbourne Pecha Kucha event, it looks set to be a wonderful evening, with a myriad of uniquely engaging presenters.