- RT @ElizabethShove: 'What is wrong with energy efficiency?' find out here https://t.co/kYKrFSicPt @DEMAND_CENTRE #demandcg 4 days ago
- That's another interesting question to explore - entitlement, consumption and waste (non)disposal. https://t.co/3hG6nkCslR 5 days ago
- Great chance to spend time in Melbourne immersed in a stimulating research environment https://t.co/5kj72gZ0pm 5 days ago
- Interesting that people keep packaging - do they use it for cheaper brands? eg refilling hand cream etc? https://t.co/9SGmmc6Qlm 7 days ago
- Editors of The Third World Quarterly: Retract "The case for colonialism" - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/c8vaNbaFzK via @Change 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: In this week's column I argue that #capitalism - in all its forms - leads inevitably to environmental crisis: https://t.co/am3oxGHwhc 1 week ago
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
- If you’re not pissed off, you’re not paying attention
Tag Archives: Skåne
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.