- Clean is not the same as sterile. When we think of something *clean* we often imagine a pristine mountain top, s… https://t.co/dfu5UvIkiO 1 day ago
- ´Discussions of power, oppression, and justice can no longer be marginal to sustainable consumption scholarship, th… https://t.co/hT065JEhaF 2 days ago
- @theandrewglover @Publons is interesting here... 4 days ago
- @GeordanShannon Was thinking about it, you definitely should! 7 days ago
- @GeordanShannon Lucky we spent time on farms as kids :) 7 days ago
- 2 PhD positions available at @UU_University https://t.co/YBnKzMnW8L 1 week ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
Tag Archives: Skåne
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.