- Juliette Schor on a four day work week https://t.co/X0Xq2XFqqv 2 days ago
- RT @jasonhickel: People often claim that capitalism performed better than socialism in terms of poverty and human development in the… https://t.co/rjoGRdd6kr 4 days ago
- From one side of the world to another https://t.co/vgHX36qVKd 5 days ago
- RT @KateRaworth: A new chapter! 5 years after Doughnut Economics came out, I've added an action-packed Afterword on what we're learn… https://t.co/0ksoCNn0yY 7 days ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss That's me I have two work calendars and am not tech savvy. Will work on it! 1 week ago
- @NoelFCass Sounds super interesting! Love to hear more 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: SkÃ¥ne
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.