- Två doktorandtjänster i samhällsvetenskapliga miljöstudier – med fokus på rättvis urban och regional klimatomställn… https://t.co/P6HSqNo5Kt 21 hours ago
- 'Huge differences in money barely register as a blip in happiness' https://t.co/PiQel3w91f 5 days ago
- RT @MushtaqBilalPhD: ChatGPT's latest version, GPT-4, is now available and Microsoft is planning to put it *inside* MS Word. But most a… https://t.co/mPRuMFAm0W 1 week ago
- @gem__atkinson @LU_WaterMicro Beautiful <3 Happy Birthday! 1 week ago
- RT @hansen_teis: Open PhD positions, University of Copenhagen! April 20th @KU_IFRO open call. We would love to see candidates focus… https://t.co/iSZA6WolTY 2 weeks ago
- I've just walked away from a funded research project for the first time. This was really hard to do since I have… https://t.co/hmzw37losb 3 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: grass roots
Bruno Latour’s new project to facilitate Grass-roots Universalism with the help of 5 handsome white men.
Yesterday Bruno Latour, fÃªted french sociologist, doyen of Actor Network Theory and charming man about Paris, presented his new research project, An Inquiry Into TheÂ Modes Of Existence (AIME),Â to a distinguished gathering of academics at Copenhagen Business School. The collaborative research … Continue reading
Hipster Hobo in MalmÃ¶
I stayed with some friends of mine inÂ MalmÃ¶ last May after presenting at ERSCP. Â While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa fÃ¶r VÃ¤rme,Â the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged community, grass roots, MalmÃ¶, Matthias Lehner, Soppa fÃ¶r VÃ¤rme, Soup Kitchen 2 Comments