A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- Just landed in my inbox: Letter from our Dean emphasising the importance of speaking up. 'All staff and students ar… https://t.co/orq95Yk4UG 1 day ago
- 40% #quota for #women on company boards up for discussion at #EU. Tax pays for university, we should benefit from t… https://t.co/x6vFpu2h4v 3 days ago
- RT @katetfletcher: PhD studentship opportunity exploring cheap, short-lived consumer goods in low income households https://t.co/Em3GUSIX4O 3 days ago
- PhD position in sustainable consumption https://t.co/v9C5FeKMRi Looks awesome! 3 days ago
- @KA_Nicholas Sweden is currently proposing an airline tax :) https://t.co/6nOWP4JHc9 1 week ago
- @UNEP @dralibrowne 2 weeks ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research