A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- @TorikHolmes Ha! Berger and Luckmann. So many things to worry about in that book. 12 hours ago
- RT @LucieMiddlemiss: My #sustainableconsumption students are reading @TulliaJack work on not washing jeans this week. Inspiring stuff! https://t.co/LgdRL2f3Tm 14 hours ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss @m_sahakian Also did a non wash challenge in Switzerland. 15 hours ago
- @LindaJo35399763 It depends on: how often you wear it, what you do in it, whether or not you spill coffee on it, wh… https://t.co/N14McMSS1f 6 days ago
- Very hard to explain power relations to someone who's privilege relies on not understanding... 6 days ago
- Add your name https://t.co/ZucVC6lAOM 1 week ago
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice