A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- @TorikHolmes Can add Sweden as a comparative case #EmotionTurmoil #EvenInSweden 1 week ago
- @UoMUrban @dralibrowne Awesome! 3 weeks ago
- @LarissaNicholls @TrivessMoore @YolandeStreng @DrCecilyMaller Are you researching this? I'm writing a post-doc appl… https://t.co/U0vMsRZKxD 3 weeks ago
- Laundry Pile - with a mix of photography, garments, illustration & performance - questions how we can collectively… https://t.co/h6bS7pSWUB 1 month ago
- @YolandeStreng @johnharris1969 @LarissaNicholls @jennykennedy @Rainfed5 Just read Aesthetic pleasures and gendered… https://t.co/csXSbzomJI 1 month ago
- RT @jrockstrom: Humans are changing freshwater availability on Earth. For the worse. Groundbreaking NASA study based on satellite d… https://t.co/2eEz7Aiw8P 1 month ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research