A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- @YolandeStreng @DrCecilyMaller @RMIT_CUR EvoCATive cover. Requesting a copy for library now :) 4 weeks ago
- @eklund_lina Wow. Scary. 4 weeks ago
- @theandrewglover 1 month ago
- @MSCActions @Mariecurie_alum @b_p_cahill @MarieCurie_NCP @EUErasmusPlus @EUScienceInnov @EU_ScienceHub @NCP_WIDENET… https://t.co/9PKb4oG2QS 1 month ago
- RT @Research_Tim: I forced a bot to watch five faculty meetings (approx. 1,000 hours total) and then forced it to write a faculty mee… https://t.co/pGIySkCott 1 month ago
- CONFERENCE “ENERGY JUSTICE AND THE CAPABILITY APPROACH – INTERDISCIPLINARY PERSPECTIVES”, 12-13 SEPTEMBER 2018, MALMÖ, SWEDEN 1 month ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research