A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- @MCAStoen Some great topics - looks like you will have many excellent theses coming up. All the best :) 8 hours ago
- @MCAStoen Plastic is up for debate in EU parliament this week, could get some ideas here: https://t.co/sdPDbt1b9a 9 hours ago
- @MCAStoen Alan Warde's book from 2017 may have some good starting points. 9 hours ago
- @Ha_Tanya Can't read it. Too angry after point 6 - does it really go all the way to 123? 3 days ago
- @WatchedPotts ! 3 days ago
- @GeorgeMonbiot ! 6 days ago
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?