A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- Clean is not the same as sterile. When we think of something *clean* we often imagine a pristine mountain top, s… https://t.co/dfu5UvIkiO 1 day ago
- ´Discussions of power, oppression, and justice can no longer be marginal to sustainable consumption scholarship, th… https://t.co/hT065JEhaF 2 days ago
- @theandrewglover @Publons is interesting here... 4 days ago
- @GeordanShannon Was thinking about it, you definitely should! 7 days ago
- @GeordanShannon Lucky we spent time on farms as kids :) 7 days ago
- 2 PhD positions available at @UU_University https://t.co/YBnKzMnW8L 1 week ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research