A recent article exploring how the increasing cleanliness affects water and energy consumption in Sweden. My conclusions are that we should ‘Shower less often, Wash dishes less often and do laundry less often.’ (Click on the image to go to the Sydsvenskan page).
- RT @TheOnion: Sighing, Resigned Climate Scientists Say To Just Enjoy Next 20 Years As Much As You Can https://t.co/1xkmFvOQ5q https://t.co/p05FodgyLK 16 hours ago
- RT @KA_Nicholas: Sustainability researchers in Sweden! Please participate in travel survey for MSc thesis project by @Iiisaaabell. M… https://t.co/kYhNihbZHg 21 hours ago
- Fast fashion to Die For - 'Tullia Jack blames the capitalist system' https://t.co/WYGMUYzkhx via @lundagardnet… https://t.co/OO1wlIgHZm 2 weeks ago
- Open interdisciplinary #PhD position in #renewable #energy #systems at the University of Geneva, Switzerland contact firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks ago
- Cape Town faces Day Zero: what happens when the city turns off the taps? https://t.co/v9fvkiI1a8 #water #disaster 3 weeks ago
- Did anyone see the list of feminist science fiction in 'Story telling for Earthly Survival'? #DonnaHaraway #femscifi 4 weeks ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research