I stayed with some friends of mine in Malmö last May after presenting at ERSCP. While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa för Värme, the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. There was also a guitarist playing lively music, and a woman giving free haircuts. The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me in English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Here are some of the photos from that day.
- En mycket intressant samtal med @lenanordlund om våra duschvanor on klimatförändringar. https://t.co/HvGeCqC5CD 2 days ago
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag fundera över renlighetsnormer på @SRvetenskap kl12.09 idag #forskning #duschvanor… https://t.co/tl1QLXgDU8 3 days ago
- @StephenWoroniec It's not only banning beef, @GoldsmithsUoL instated a host of excellent environmental policies rec… https://t.co/XNGqtH931M 4 days ago
- @eklund_lina Co-authors :) Great to bounce ideas with + having accountability to them helps me focus. 7 days ago
- @jasonhickel .@lunduniversity next @torbjorn_von? @sustforum_LU 7 days ago
- @MagnusBostrm2 En av mina kollegor, David Harnesk, skrev sin avhandling om precis denna spänning https://t.co/20bEKA0Cwj 7 days ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?