I stayed with some friends of mine inÂ MalmÃ¶ last May after presenting at ERSCP. Â While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa fÃ¶r VÃ¤rme,Â the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. Â We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. Â There was also a guitarist playing livelyÂ music, and a woman giving free haircuts. Â The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me inÂ English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Â Here are some of the photos from that day.
- @LucieMiddlemiss That's me I have two work calendars and am not tech savvy. Will work on it! 1 day ago
- @NoelFCass Sounds super interesting! Love to hear more 1 day ago
- Interesting looking postdoc @KAU in Sustainable Societal Transformation and Industrial Change https://t.co/y4PReVdcke 5 days ago
- Value action gap gets a much needed revamp. https://t.co/gQRmn1achx 5 days ago
- @JKSteinberger Thank you for sharing, this is beautiful. 7 days ago
- RT @ed_hawkins: Choose your climate future. https://t.co/PTFgLqZZpx 7 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?