I stayed with some friends of mine in Malmö last May after presenting at ERSCP. While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa för Värme, the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. There was also a guitarist playing lively music, and a woman giving free haircuts. The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me in English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Here are some of the photos from that day.
- Interesting new journal 'People and Nature' - if you have interdisciplinary work this could be a great home for it… https://t.co/6SodMmCWyf 3 days ago
- Lund University likely to introduce a sustainable travel policy https://t.co/A0uyCNucEa @sustforum_LU 4 days ago
- @Robin_Smale @JennRichler @NatureEnergyJnl @basvanvliet2 I wish all papers came with such a readable summary :) Mak… https://t.co/3nxrlWr7YF 5 days ago
- @YolandeStreng @pinkydigital @LarissaNicholls @energyvoiceau @Ausgrid @AusNetServices Big congratulations all. Exciting! 6 days ago
- RT @senseaboutsci: Are you an #EvidenceHunter? Today we launch the free after-school activity pack Evidence Hunter - designed to encou… https://t.co/vCcRQVhiyZ 1 week ago
- Exciting PhD opportunity in Re-vitalizing Urban Geographies of Consumption https://t.co/daRQYB6l7V 1 week ago
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities