I stayed with some friends of mine in Malmö last May after presenting at ERSCP. While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa för Värme, the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. There was also a guitarist playing lively music, and a woman giving free haircuts. The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me in English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Here are some of the photos from that day.
- @m_sahakian @ENERGISEproject @IRS_SDS @unige_ise @esaRN5_soccons Looks brilliant - looking forward to reading :) 3 weeks ago
- Please forward to promising masters students with strong quant analysis (must be UK residents) @AndersRhiger… https://t.co/ReNbf7fye8 3 weeks ago
- PhD opportunity: small households’ environmental impact https://t.co/yPbu41Pb6N 3 weeks ago
- @theandrewglover Looks amazing! 3 weeks ago
- RT @diana_nbd: We wrote a commentary about the rising trend of solo living, its environmental impacts and policy implications. In… https://t.co/oCUo330RjS 3 weeks ago
- Thanks to my @MSCActions postdoc :) 3 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human