I stayed with some friends of mine inÂ MalmÃ¶ last May after presenting at ERSCP. Â While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa fÃ¶r VÃ¤rme,Â the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. Â We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. Â There was also a guitarist playing livelyÂ music, and a woman giving free haircuts. Â The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me inÂ English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Â Here are some of the photos from that day.
- @alisonkgerber @RogerSoraa just sent the same tweet- maybe you’ll be there at the same time 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 4 days ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 5 days ago
- PhD opportunity looking at Meat and Milk consumption in China https://t.co/9i66NNUyO7 6 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: If you have social science experience, come join our team at @TyndallManc! Jobs and PhD positions working across d… https://t.co/fhu1SdnIqi 6 days ago
- @mmbuchs @SRILeeds Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing about what comes next :) 6 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?