I stayed with some friends of mine in Malmö last May after presenting at ERSCP. While I was there Matthias asked me if I would like to help with Soppa för Värme, the soup kitchen that he is part of, and of course I agreed camera in hand. We rode our bikes to pick up left over soup from fancy hotels, and day old bread, and then set up with some of his friends in a local square and served up the treats. There was also a guitarist playing lively music, and a woman giving free haircuts. The people who came to eat had a great sense of community and were kind enough to speak to me in English, I was even proposed to by one particularly rakish codger. Here are some of the photos from that day.
- RT @Ellsworth_Krebs: Love this new paper by @TulliaJack & @diana_nbd on small households, carbon footprint by demographic segment and us… https://t.co/bfHCcDVz4n 2 weeks ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs Thank you! It was really fun to work on and we got lots of feedback from @KirstenGH and @mmbuchs.… https://t.co/pvfUydE5bn 2 weeks ago
- @sidsareen Love to follow this up at some stage - it's based on research by @diana_nbd and @RichardWood___ (figure… https://t.co/Vm1ubMaUxr 2 weeks ago
- Small is beautiful? Stories of carbon footprints, socio-demographic trends and small households in Denmark With… https://t.co/obyv32tDxw 1 month ago
- @simonpeteraslak 2 months ago
- @Aslan_D_U @pinkydigital 2 months ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human