For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard.
- Technological fascination and reluctance: gendered practices in the smart home New paper from my @BUILDaau colle… https://t.co/SNvd96fIUd 21 hours ago
- Maybe interesting @jonas_baath @BuschHenner @lusustain @ludwig_bs @IIIEElund 2 days ago
- Super interesting conference in Alnarp, Sweden next week on "Getting our Cities Right: From Living Laboratories to… https://t.co/Grvhen0boA 2 days ago
- @alisonkgerber @RogerSoraa just sent the same tweet- maybe you’ll be there at the same time 4 days ago
- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 1 week ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?