- Just landed in my inbox: Letter from our Dean emphasising the importance of speaking up. 'All staff and students ar… https://t.co/orq95Yk4UG 1 day ago
- 40% #quota for #women on company boards up for discussion at #EU. Tax pays for university, we should benefit from t… https://t.co/x6vFpu2h4v 3 days ago
- RT @katetfletcher: PhD studentship opportunity exploring cheap, short-lived consumer goods in low income households https://t.co/Em3GUSIX4O 3 days ago
- PhD position in sustainable consumption https://t.co/v9C5FeKMRi Looks awesome! 3 days ago
- @KA_Nicholas Sweden is currently proposing an airline tax :) https://t.co/6nOWP4JHc9 1 week ago
- @UNEP @dralibrowne 2 weeks ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
Tag Archives: kollektivtrafik
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.