- @tom_hargreaves1 @dralibrowne @Russellgeograph Happy Birthday @tom_hargreaves1 ! 1 day ago
- A very happy birthday https://t.co/IOUJteL1wv 2 days ago
- Maybe I should include #Coffee #FavouriteChair and #Sunday there as well. Really good read. https://t.co/HhNb0Is7dV 4 days ago
- RT @carolrhartsell: Lot of folks who have never cared about Dr. Who before are suddenly very concerned. Maybe we should announce that climate change is a woman. 4 days ago
- High impact actions to reduce individual actions - definitely worth reading #longread #science https://t.co/iKS5IlXTIk via @KA_Nicholas 5 days ago
- @theandrewglover @researchwhisper @YolandeStreng @DrCecilyMaller Haha yes! I saw him again in CPH this spring and h… https://t.co/K8Kum0gK46 6 days ago
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
- If you’re not pissed off, you’re not paying attention
- Train ride from Triangeln
Tag Archives: kollektivtrafik
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.