- RT @TheOnion: Sighing, Resigned Climate Scientists Say To Just Enjoy Next 20 Years As Much As You Can https://t.co/1xkmFvOQ5q https://t.co/p05FodgyLK 16 hours ago
- RT @KA_Nicholas: Sustainability researchers in Sweden! Please participate in travel survey for MSc thesis project by @Iiisaaabell. M… https://t.co/kYhNihbZHg 21 hours ago
- Fast fashion to Die For - 'Tullia Jack blames the capitalist system' https://t.co/WYGMUYzkhx via @lundagardnet… https://t.co/OO1wlIgHZm 2 weeks ago
- Open interdisciplinary #PhD position in #renewable #energy #systems at the University of Geneva, Switzerland contact firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks ago
- Cape Town faces Day Zero: what happens when the city turns off the taps? https://t.co/v9fvkiI1a8 #water #disaster 3 weeks ago
- Did anyone see the list of feminist science fiction in 'Story telling for Earthly Survival'? #DonnaHaraway #femscifi 4 weeks ago
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
Tag Archives: kollektivtrafik
For anyone curious about what (somewhat stylised (aka blurry)) train commuting is like is Sweden. Music ‘Family’ by Luke Howard. Train ride from Triangeln from Tullia Jack on Vimeo.