- Två doktorandtjänster i samhällsvetenskapliga miljöstudier – med fokus på rättvis urban och regional klimatomställn… https://t.co/P6HSqNo5Kt 20 hours ago
- 'Huge differences in money barely register as a blip in happiness' https://t.co/PiQel3w91f 5 days ago
- RT @MushtaqBilalPhD: ChatGPT's latest version, GPT-4, is now available and Microsoft is planning to put it *inside* MS Word. But most a… https://t.co/mPRuMFAm0W 1 week ago
- @gem__atkinson @LU_WaterMicro Beautiful <3 Happy Birthday! 1 week ago
- RT @hansen_teis: Open PhD positions, University of Copenhagen! April 20th @KU_IFRO open call. We would love to see candidates focus… https://t.co/iSZA6WolTY 2 weeks ago
- I've just walked away from a funded research project for the first time. This was really hard to do since I have… https://t.co/hmzw37losb 3 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Singapore
Luminescent silk worms for The Melbourne Review
A recent column for The Melbourne Review exploring cutting edge developments in coloured silk.