A recent column for The Melbourne Review exploring cutting edge developments in coloured silk.
- RT @GretaThunberg: We are 636 young people in @auroramalet who are suing the Swedish state for insufficient climate action. ”When the… https://t.co/zNX4GbfX9X 2 days ago
- @stefanwahlen Great issue! So many relevant articles in one place 3 days ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @diana_nbd Powerful stuff <3 5 days ago
- Malmö https://t.co/CYSJk7xO80 via @svtnyheter 1 week ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @AndersRhiger If only Meadows was basic knowledge. 1 week ago
- @AndersRhiger @Ellsworth_Krebs ♀️ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?