- @AndersRhiger Sent you a rambling email :) 15 hours ago
- @AndersRhiger How can I sign up for this course, I've been struggling with where to send my third paper and after 4… https://t.co/qDlg3cKHW1 22 hours ago
- "Circularity without limits to growth isn't a circle, its a spiral. And transparency without thoughtful action is j… https://t.co/nCW9YVI2iT 1 week ago
- Great paper looking at how conventions are materialised into infrastructures and embodied in groups of people. Argu… https://t.co/kmYIeHIfug 1 week ago
- @trissanen @hollymcquillan @CphFashSummit Mee too! 1 week ago
- @trissanen @CphFashSummit Great that you are bringing attention to this- we need to fundamentally question our whol… https://t.co/21tSR8QDqu 1 week ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
Category Archives: my work
Professor John Thwaites is one of the most intelligent thinkers in sustainability and I am honoured to have his considered words on Nobody was Dirty published in The Melbourne Review.
Evening chat with Peter Goers on 891 ABC
Chatting Nobody was Dirty with Kent and Andrea on 6PR
Current cleaning practices are expensive and time consuming; sanitising and standardising bodies with synthetic imitations of natural oils and scents. Bodies are healthy living eco-systems, like rain forests and beaches, clean and filled with richness of life and smells at … Continue reading
Great article by Janice Breen Burns, fashion Editor at The Age wrangling with the concept of Sustainable Fashion, where she mentions my research. I just re-posted the parts relating to my work, but you can read the entire piece online … Continue reading
I’m honoured and excited to be presenting at the same conference as so many wonderful innovators in Sustainable fashion including Timo Rissanen, Georgia McCorkill, Emma Lynas and Otto von Busch. Warmest congratulations to Patricia Brien for organising this array of … Continue reading