Current cleaning practices are expensive and time consuming; sanitising and standardising bodies with synthetic imitations of natural oils and scents. Bodies are healthy living eco-systems, like rain forests and beaches, clean and filled with richness of life and smells at the microscopic level. Abandon superficial cleanliness. Abandon endless lathering, soaping, moisturising, scrubbing, exfoliating, powdering, bleaching, deodorising. Abandon the plethora of personal products. Surrender the chemical battle on bodies to win the biological war. Declare peace with nature. Bring your body into harmony with your environment. Become deeply clean.
- @LU_Futura @Lundsuni @stripple @ludwig_bs @LundSDS @univlararen @malmouni @KTHuniversity @Stockholms_univ… https://t.co/x5L0OVQxOw 2 days ago
- @trissanen @UCRFashion @ClaireHoolohan just tweeted about this https://t.co/MOfqf0HHtA 4 days ago
- @juttahaider @olofsun @HeidiLowther Congratulations and happy Friday 6 days ago
- This was a really fun paper to work on- so glad that it’s still out there https://t.co/LBndqboYfQ 6 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: As some of us return to office-based work, I feel we've an obligation to challenge statements like 'we would prefer… https://t.co/b4zfJvdndt 6 days ago
- @Aslan_D_U 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human