I’m honoured and excited to be presenting at the same conference as so many wonderful innovators in Sustainable fashion including Timo Rissanen, Georgia McCorkill, Emma Lynas and Otto von Busch. Warmest congratulations to Patricia Brien for organising this array of thought provoking speakers. The lunchtime lectures are free and run from 12-3.30 on Wednesday the 18th at the Auditorium, RMIT Brunswick, 25 Dawson st, Brunswick.
- @fuentesresearch Awesome looking forward to reading it 3 days ago
- @LU_Futura @Lundsuni @stripple @ludwig_bs @LundSDS @univlararen @malmouni @KTHuniversity @Stockholms_univ… https://t.co/x5L0OVQxOw 6 days ago
- @trissanen @UCRFashion @ClaireHoolohan just tweeted about this https://t.co/MOfqf0HHtA 1 week ago
- @juttahaider @olofsun @HeidiLowther Congratulations and happy Friday 1 week ago
- This was a really fun paper to work on- so glad that it’s still out there https://t.co/LBndqboYfQ 1 week ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: As some of us return to office-based work, I feel we've an obligation to challenge statements like 'we would prefer… https://t.co/b4zfJvdndt 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human