I’m honoured and excited to be presenting at the same conference as so many wonderful innovators in Sustainable fashion including Timo Rissanen, Georgia McCorkill, Emma Lynas and Otto von Busch. Warmest congratulations to Patricia Brien for organising this array of thought provoking speakers. The lunchtime lectures are free and run from 12-3.30 on Wednesday the 18th at the Auditorium, RMIT Brunswick, 25 Dawson st, Brunswick.
- @TorstenKrause12 16 hours ago
- @MagnusBostrm2 @WMO This pandemic has been a drastic change to my everyday life - it's mind boggling to think about… https://t.co/Q4NinIZ7SZ 23 hours ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss Have fun! Love to hear about any of your students experimenting with changing everyday life to red… https://t.co/ixBBZMdsyT 23 hours ago
- We need to reduce our emissions much more if we want to avoid overshooting the warming threshold the world agreed to in the Paris Agreement. 23 hours ago
- I was hoping for the silver lining of this pandemic lockdown shebazzle would be C02 reductions, but according to… https://t.co/Ebospq98cv 23 hours ago
- @BuschHenner @AcademicChatter @AcademicsSay So much unpaid hard work behind each of those rejects! Academia needs… https://t.co/4qqmBvdlXN 5 days ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human