- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Timo Rissanen
“Why Wash Cold? It’s simple. Save Energy. Reduce CO2. Save Money.” – Parsons Fashion Marketing and Communication Design Students 2011 An amazing student video that tackles some environmental issues around washing. Contains nudity. Wash Cold from 560 Parsons Fashion on … Continue reading
I’m honoured and excited to be presenting at the same conference as so many wonderful innovators in Sustainable fashion including Timo Rissanen, Georgia McCorkill, Emma Lynas and Otto von Busch.Â Â Warmest congratulations to Patricia Brien for organising this array of … Continue reading