- Juliette Schor on a four day work week https://t.co/X0Xq2XFqqv 2 days ago
- RT @jasonhickel: People often claim that capitalism performed better than socialism in terms of poverty and human development in the… https://t.co/rjoGRdd6kr 4 days ago
- From one side of the world to another https://t.co/vgHX36qVKd 5 days ago
- RT @KateRaworth: A new chapter! 5 years after Doughnut Economics came out, I've added an action-packed Afterword on what we're learn… https://t.co/0ksoCNn0yY 7 days ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss That's me I have two work calendars and am not tech savvy. Will work on it! 1 week ago
- @NoelFCass Sounds super interesting! Love to hear more 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Tag Archives: Bruno Latour
Bruno Latour’s new project to facilitate Grass-roots Universalism with the help of 5 handsome white men.
Yesterday Bruno Latour, fÃªted french sociologist, doyen of Actor Network Theory and charming man about Paris, presented his new research project, An Inquiry Into TheÂ Modes Of Existence (AIME),Â to a distinguished gathering of academics at Copenhagen Business School. The collaborative research … Continue reading