- In Lund and interested in sustainability transitions? Come along! https://t.co/RB50g2UHqf 2 hours ago
- RT @JSustTour: Heading to a #festival? Don't bother bringing your #towel - here's why https://t.co/3508SEYmUq 7 hours ago
- @JSustTour @HakimAbdi ... 1 day ago
- Thanks to @dralibrowne and @Russellgeograph the academic masterminds behind this and big thanks to festival goers who chatted to us. 5 days ago
- 'It's actually easy not to shower for a few days' New paper on washing habits at music festivals #SocialPractices https://t.co/JADhIWLnX2 5 days ago
- RT @dralibrowne: Festivals, disruption, new cleanliness conventions. Paper wth @Russellgeograph @TulliaJack out now! 150 free copies… https://t.co/kCiMCR3b4j 5 days ago
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
- Virtual gated communities
- Nice manners not actually nice
- Cock-sure or norm critical?
- The unbearable pointlessness of research
- If you’re not pissed off, you’re not paying attention
- Train ride from Triangeln
Tag Archives: sociology
Somehow a whole year has flown by since I last posted. A combination of professional and personal satisfaction – life is good inside my bubble – and the imperative to contribute to our collective betterment subsides. Contentment has a mellowing … Continue reading
Bruno Latour’s new project to facilitate Grass-roots Universalism with the help of 5 handsome white men.
Yesterday Bruno Latour, fêted french sociologist, doyen of Actor Network Theory and charming man about Paris, presented his new research project, An Inquiry Into The Modes Of Existence (AIME), to a distinguished gathering of academics at Copenhagen Business School. The collaborative research … Continue reading
Seeing the world how it ‘really is’ is one of the fundamental aims of any research. Physicists study how matter really exists, biologists how organisms really exist, and sociologists how societies really exist. Studying people and societies is uniquely challenging … Continue reading