At the beginning of the year I took a series of photographs of laundry aisles all around Melbourne. I had totally forgotten that I had them until Charlotte told me about a series of photos she took of supermarket lighting. These photos were taken during my fascination with cleanliness in Australian everyday life.
- Chennai water crisis: City's reservoirs run dry https://t.co/BGKqPwD69q via @dralibrowne #Chennai #WaterCrises #Drought #Day0 5 days ago
- @OConnorOisin @simonorafferty @ConorC @NoelFCass has just done Lancaster-Trondheim - was quite epic. 1 week ago
- @RichardDiNatale Yes! 1 week ago
- Not washing your clothes - the next big thing in fashion https://t.co/Pr1kvReIe4? Via @aslan_research 2 weeks ago
- Eye-opening climate change pictographs https://t.co/lFUWOYJpe2 2 weeks ago
- @aslan_research @ecjones I hope he is aware that there is a much more highly competent blue tie wearer that he repl… https://t.co/NWbuEdUQgA 2 weeks ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?