- @rihab_khalid That’s in Malmö where I live! Don’t think the initiative survived for a long time- I’ve never encount… https://t.co/p7ecQFG5Ol 19 hours ago
- RT @MadsJaeger: It's the final countdown: The deadline for applying for the Postdoc on my new project on lifestyles & distinction i… https://t.co/MrMaessbtD 3 days ago
- Interested in sustainability transitions? Great PhD opportunity looking at how knowledges erode, decline, de-instit… https://t.co/WLtGzVIKCA 3 days ago
- RT @erinbowbooks: I just read -- in the book SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO by Jess Hill -- about the incident in Stockholm for which Stockh… https://t.co/LyXzFoVB1O 3 weeks ago
- @TyndallCentre Do they have to have finished their masters theses by the application date? I have a few promising s… https://t.co/u0r9aGRSDE 3 weeks ago
- RT @HansenArve: A nice start to the new year with the publication of our #openaccess edited volume Consumption, Sustainability and… https://t.co/JZTLywUn0R 3 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Fashion Exposed for The Vine
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged Alex Trimmer, Cameron Neil, Ellie Mucke, Fashion Exposed, Georgia McCorkill, Glen Rollason, Kate Luckins, Lara McPherson, Leyla Acaroglu, Natalie Dillon, Samantha Hardman, Sustainable Fashion Australia, Yahav Ron, [eco]logical evolution. Bookmark the permalink.