- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 3 days ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 4 days ago
- PhD opportunity looking at Meat and Milk consumption in China https://t.co/9i66NNUyO7 5 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: If you have social science experience, come join our team at @TyndallManc! Jobs and PhD positions working across d… https://t.co/fhu1SdnIqi 5 days ago
- @mmbuchs @SRILeeds Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing about what comes next :) 5 days ago
- RT @leobarasi: I keep seeing this claim that you have to use a cotton tote bag 20,000x for it to be more environmentally friendly… https://t.co/V6Vv0kZnZx 2 weeks ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
New Zealand Fashion Week for Peppermint
This entry was posted in writing and tagged AW12, ecopossum, Laurie Foon, Liminal Apparel, Mickey Lin, MisteR, mountainsilk, New Zealand Fashion Week, New Zealand Sustainable Business award, NZFW, Peppermint, Peri Drysdale, Ra Thomson, Starfish, sustainable fashion, Untouched World. Bookmark the permalink.