- RT @HansenArve: New piece out w @JohVolden, analysing why, despite massive environmental impacts, even environmentalists often cont… https://t.co/n9g2eY4Zs0 2 days ago
- RT @thejuicemedia: Wishing everyone a Happy Amnesia Day on Jan 26 #AustraliaDay https://t.co/FNXETQYXTB 4 days ago
- Blocking oil and gas advertising from google adsense https://t.co/NR8Kf8GooC 7 days ago
- @BuschHenner That feeling also usually involves wanting to check Twitter and then suddenly it’s 6pm... 2 weeks ago
- @BuschHenner Yes 2 weeks ago
- @BuschHenner !? 3 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
New Zealand Fashion Week for Peppermint
This entry was posted in writing and tagged AW12, ecopossum, Laurie Foon, Liminal Apparel, Mickey Lin, MisteR, mountainsilk, New Zealand Fashion Week, New Zealand Sustainable Business award, NZFW, Peppermint, Peri Drysdale, Ra Thomson, Starfish, sustainable fashion, Untouched World. Bookmark the permalink.