- @trissanen @UCRFashion @ClaireHoolohan just tweeted about this https://t.co/MOfqf0HHtA 19 hours ago
- @juttahaider @olofsun @HeidiLowther Congratulations and happy Friday 2 days ago
- This was a really fun paper to work on- so glad that it’s still out there https://t.co/LBndqboYfQ 2 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: As some of us return to office-based work, I feel we've an obligation to challenge statements like 'we would prefer… https://t.co/b4zfJvdndt 2 days ago
- @Aslan_D_U 4 days ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @CarolynneLord @TorikHolmes @ManchesterSCI @ImaginationLanc @SociologyLancs Great food for thought… https://t.co/DY7P1WogBE 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
Fair @ Square Review for The Vine
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged 3rd Time, Alex Trimmer, Bachhara, Bento, Berri Drum, Bhalo, Cylk, Dames and Divas, Elgar&Lyle, Fair @ Square, Federation Square, Fourth Daughter, Georgia McCorkill, Ghost & Lola, Hand Hook Yarn, Hobo Boho, Leeyong Soo, Lydra, Mainichi, Mulberries, PaulineLoui, Red Carpet Project, Roopa Pemmaraju, runway, Samantha Hardman, SOLLIS Jewellery, sosume, sustainable fashion, Urbandon. Bookmark the permalink.