- RT @OpnTbl: This Sunday is the final Open Table pilot dinner - now we want to talk about the future! #brunswick #community #sharingiscaring about 1 day ago
- The 6th and final Open Table dinner is this Sunday. Love to see your face there. https://t.co/QrIFYYLe6R via @OpnTbl #dinner about 1 day ago
- RT @Bill_Sutherland: Want a lectureship in Sustainability Science at excellent Lancaster Environment Centre? They are giving away four! htt… about 1 day ago
- Foucault explained with Hipsters http://t.co/dowSZMiw9R #Foucault #hipsters #tgif about 1 day ago
- All booked for #MONA Dark MoFo - looking forward to Fantasia and Conversations in the Dark - program is chockers http://t.co/hrDEEvzsF9 about 3 days ago
- Heading out to a blind date with destiny. #crowdedhouse about 4 days ago
Fair @ Square Review for The Vine
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged 3rd Time, Alex Trimmer, Bachhara, Bento, Berri Drum, Bhalo, Cylk, Dames and Divas, Elgar&Lyle, Fair @ Square, Federation Square, Fourth Daughter, Georgia McCorkill, Ghost & Lola, Hand Hook Yarn, Hobo Boho, Leeyong Soo, Lydra, Mainichi, Mulberries, PaulineLoui, Red Carpet Project, Roopa Pemmaraju, runway, Samantha Hardman, SOLLIS Jewellery, sosume, sustainable fashion, Urbandon. Bookmark the permalink.