- Small is beautiful? Stories of carbon footprints, socio-demographic trends and small households in Denmark With… https://t.co/obyv32tDxw 1 week ago
- @simonpeteraslak 3 weeks ago
- @Aslan_D_U @pinkydigital 3 weeks ago
- @OlofssonTbs @MaxPerssonSoc @RFrancisLee Thanks @OlofssonTbs - nice coming from you 4 weeks ago
- "abolishing modern slavery may be one of the single most important things (as well as one of the potentially quicke… https://t.co/MmCbvJu7c7 1 month ago
- @BuschHenner Huge! Your waste collecting in inspiring but also disheartening at the same time. Keep up the good wor… https://t.co/nFY79xGScN 2 months ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
12 Point Guide to Making a Fashion Video for SPOOK Mag
This entry was posted in writing and tagged 12 point guide, 12 POINT GUIDE TO MAKING A FASHION VIDEO, A Dance For One, Blessed are the Meek, Byron Spencer, Charlotte O’Carrigan, Emanuel Ungaro, Emma Mulholland, Fashion, fashion video, fashion video rewiew, film, film critic, film critique, Kate Moss, Ksubi, Louis Vuitton, Lover, One Teaspoon, Queen Aurelia, review, Spook, Spook Mag, Terry Richardson, The Great Escape, The Spirit of the Black Dress, video, vimeo, youtube, Yves Saint Laurent, Zoolander. Bookmark the permalink.