- Anyone changed to online data collection since covid-19? We discussed it at our second #NONESCO workshop- here are… https://t.co/Lu8Huse26C 7 hours ago
- @TorstenKrause12 1 week ago
- @MagnusBostrm2 @WMO This pandemic has been a drastic change to my everyday life - it's mind boggling to think about… https://t.co/Q4NinIZ7SZ 1 week ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss Have fun! Love to hear about any of your students experimenting with changing everyday life to red… https://t.co/ixBBZMdsyT 1 week ago
- We need to reduce our emissions much more if we want to avoid overshooting the warming threshold the world agreed to in the Paris Agreement. 1 week ago
- I was hoping for the silver lining of this pandemic lockdown shebazzle would be C02 reductions, but according to… https://t.co/Ebospq98cv 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
12 Point Guide to Making a Fashion Video for SPOOK Mag
This entry was posted in writing and tagged 12 point guide, 12 POINT GUIDE TO MAKING A FASHION VIDEO, A Dance For One, Blessed are the Meek, Byron Spencer, Charlotte O’Carrigan, Emanuel Ungaro, Emma Mulholland, Fashion, fashion video, fashion video rewiew, film, film critic, film critique, Kate Moss, Ksubi, Louis Vuitton, Lover, One Teaspoon, Queen Aurelia, review, Spook, Spook Mag, Terry Richardson, The Great Escape, The Spirit of the Black Dress, video, vimeo, youtube, Yves Saint Laurent, Zoolander. Bookmark the permalink.