- Thanks for the tip @m_sahakian 1 week ago
- This would be funny if it weren't tragic 'Discourses of Climate Delay' cartoon https://t.co/HzuASozYyM via @leolinne @JKSteinberger 1 week ago
- Exciting new journal Consumption and Society set for launch in 2022. Much needed home for research on especially su… https://t.co/pZEEnanuku 2 weeks ago
- Anyone listened to Haraway's 'staying with the trouble' and care to share chapter bookmarks? Or does anyone know where to find them? 2 weeks ago
- @Leeyong_Soo @Mozziebites 2 weeks ago
- @RussHitchings Congratulations! 2 weeks ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
12 Point Guide to Making a Fashion Video for SPOOK Mag
This entry was posted in writing and tagged 12 point guide, 12 POINT GUIDE TO MAKING A FASHION VIDEO, A Dance For One, Blessed are the Meek, Byron Spencer, Charlotte O’Carrigan, Emanuel Ungaro, Emma Mulholland, Fashion, fashion video, fashion video rewiew, film, film critic, film critique, Kate Moss, Ksubi, Louis Vuitton, Lover, One Teaspoon, Queen Aurelia, review, Spook, Spook Mag, Terry Richardson, The Great Escape, The Spirit of the Black Dress, video, vimeo, youtube, Yves Saint Laurent, Zoolander. Bookmark the permalink.