- 'Huge differences in money barely register as a blip in happiness' https://t.co/PiQel3w91f 17 hours ago
- RT @MushtaqBilalPhD: ChatGPT's latest version, GPT-4, is now available and Microsoft is planning to put it *inside* MS Word. But most a… https://t.co/mPRuMFAm0W 3 days ago
- @gem__atkinson @LU_WaterMicro Beautiful <3 Happy Birthday! 6 days ago
- RT @hansen_teis: Open PhD positions, University of Copenhagen! April 20th @KU_IFRO open call. We would love to see candidates focus… https://t.co/iSZA6WolTY 7 days ago
- I've just walked away from a funded research project for the first time. This was really hard to do since I have… https://t.co/hmzw37losb 3 weeks ago
- @LucieMiddlemiss @gabriel_isboli @SRILeeds Great topic! 3 weeks ago
- New research shows that consuming less makes us more happy- some NYE opinions in SydSvenskan
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?
Washing and Waiting for The Vine
Posted on November 5, 2010 by Tullia Jack
This entry was posted in TheVine, writing and tagged AgResaerch, dirt provocateur, hierarchy of cleaning, jeans, low wash, MATERIALBYPRODUCT, no wash, Nobody was Dirty, Nudie, social innovation, wash less. Bookmark the permalink.