- @trissanen @UCRFashion @ClaireHoolohan just tweeted about this https://t.co/MOfqf0HHtA 18 hours ago
- @juttahaider @olofsun @HeidiLowther Congratulations and happy Friday 2 days ago
- This was a really fun paper to work on- so glad that it’s still out there https://t.co/LBndqboYfQ 2 days ago
- RT @ClaireHoolohan: As some of us return to office-based work, I feel we've an obligation to challenge statements like 'we would prefer… https://t.co/b4zfJvdndt 2 days ago
- @Aslan_D_U 4 days ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs @CarolynneLord @TorikHolmes @ManchesterSCI @ImaginationLanc @SociologyLancs Great food for thought… https://t.co/DY7P1WogBE 1 week ago
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvätthistoria av Annika Rullgård
- Response to my research
- Varför duscha vi så ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund på Vetenskapsradion
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
- Field notes from being human
The Spirit of the Black Dress for WGSN
This entry was posted in WGSN, writing and tagged Alex Trimmer, Alyana Eau & Priscilla Lim, Clea Garrick, Cristina Tridente, Dan Jones, dean drieberg, emerging designers, Fashion, Georgia McCorkill, jane hayes, jemma luxmoore, jordan moore, Katherine Hamer, Leanne Dempsey, limedrop, Melina Hollway, Nathan Price, Samantha Lilian Koval, sosume, sustainable fashion, The Spirit of the Black Dress, WGSN. Bookmark the permalink.