- Chennai water crisis: City's reservoirs run dry https://t.co/BGKqPwD69q via @dralibrowne #Chennai #WaterCrises #Drought #Day0 5 days ago
- @OConnorOisin @simonorafferty @ConorC @NoelFCass has just done Lancaster-Trondheim - was quite epic. 1 week ago
- @RichardDiNatale Yes! 1 week ago
- Not washing your clothes - the next big thing in fashion https://t.co/Pr1kvReIe4? Via @aslan_research 2 weeks ago
- Eye-opening climate change pictographs https://t.co/lFUWOYJpe2 2 weeks ago
- @aslan_research @ecjones I hope he is aware that there is a much more highly competent blue tie wearer that he repl… https://t.co/NWbuEdUQgA 2 weeks ago
- Respons på en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- Stämmer tidskrifter överens med vardagen?
The Spirit of the Black Dress for WGSN
This entry was posted in WGSN, writing and tagged Alex Trimmer, Alyana Eau & Priscilla Lim, Clea Garrick, Cristina Tridente, Dan Jones, dean drieberg, emerging designers, Fashion, Georgia McCorkill, jane hayes, jemma luxmoore, jordan moore, Katherine Hamer, Leanne Dempsey, limedrop, Melina Hollway, Nathan Price, Samantha Lilian Koval, sosume, sustainable fashion, The Spirit of the Black Dress, WGSN. Bookmark the permalink.