- @elonmusk Why do they need guns? 6 hours ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs I'm so glad we are exploring this - I'm also discussing it with my students next Thursday :) 12 hours ago
- RT @AndersRhiger: 3rd place to 'Electricity prices' in the discipline of Google searches (in Denmark in 2022). I've often been asked… https://t.co/KR63AyGyCQ 17 hours ago
- @Ellsworth_Krebs I wish I was going! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts 17 hours ago
- RT @mmbuchs: PhD studentship on the wellbeing economy! Funded by the EU Horizon Europe project "Towards a sustainable wellbei… https://t.co/mGGJYgmoPP 3 days ago
- RT @_david_ho_: Imagine climate impacts at 3°C… https://t.co/ZxwUWb2XiB 5 days ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?