Clearing out my inbox I found this sound clip from January 2012 – listening back I remembered how hilariously/inappropriately antagonistic Peter was, and my awkward replies ‘…do you get some kind of perverse pleasure from smelling… things?’ Or when he asks about my ‘undies’. This is my record for highest ‘um’ per second interview.
- Technological fascination and reluctance: gendered practices in the smart home New paper from my @BUILDaau colle… https://t.co/SNvd96fIUd 21 hours ago
- Maybe interesting @jonas_baath @BuschHenner @lusustain @ludwig_bs @IIIEElund 2 days ago
- Super interesting conference in Alnarp, Sweden next week on "Getting our Cities Right: From Living Laboratories to… https://t.co/Grvhen0boA 2 days ago
- @alisonkgerber @RogerSoraa just sent the same tweet- maybe you’ll be there at the same time 4 days ago
- RT @DavidLammy: I have a joke about trickle down economics. 99% of you won’t ever get it. 1 week ago
- In my inbox - 'The temperature is going down to 19 degrees: AAU will save energy'. I'm also at a workshop at… https://t.co/PNAMqqumwv 1 week ago
- Don’t let flying for work become normal again
- Why don’t we care that the ultra-rich are fucking up our climate?
- The girl gang that vanished
- Laconia – living alone consumption impact – Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions
- Music festivals can show the way to sustainability – debate article in Dagens Nyheter
- En halstvÃ¤tthistoria av Annika RullgÃ¥rd
- Response to my research
- VarfÃ¶r duscha vi sÃ¥ ofta? Jag pratar renlighetsnormer med Lena Nordlund pÃ¥ Vetenskapsradion
- Respons pÃ¥ en artikel i svd
- The disappearing communal laundry room in Sweden: a symptom of individual comforts winning over sustainability?
- Climate smart in the 50s
- Blog Post on Extinction Rebellion for LUCSUS
- Response and Responsibility
- Things I can see through the window
- Do less to save the environment
- Article in Sydsvenskan Newspaper
- Experiments with washing less – Anna’s story
- StÃ¤mmer tidskrifter Ã¶verens med vardagen?