- RT @OpnTbl: This Sunday is the final Open Table pilot dinner - now we want to talk about the future! #brunswick #community #sharingiscaring about 23 hours ago
- The 6th and final Open Table dinner is this Sunday. Love to see your face there. https://t.co/QrIFYYLe6R via @OpnTbl #dinner about 1 day ago
- RT @Bill_Sutherland: Want a lectureship in Sustainability Science at excellent Lancaster Environment Centre? They are giving away four! htt… about 1 day ago
- Foucault explained with Hipsters http://t.co/dowSZMiw9R #Foucault #hipsters #tgif about 1 day ago
- All booked for #MONA Dark MoFo - looking forward to Fantasia and Conversations in the Dark - program is chockers http://t.co/hrDEEvzsF9 about 3 days ago
- Heading out to a blind date with destiny. #crowdedhouse about 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Sustainability
For the last week I’ve been in Florence helping Chris Ryan (my thesis supervisor) and Michael Trudgeon with a design studio in Florence. The studio intriguingly titled Eco Acupuncture, is all about performing narrow but deep sustainability interventions in a … Continue reading
Model and sustainability entrapreneaur Nerida Lennon put this short documentry together with the clever people at EcoTopia. It looks at different elements of sustainable fashion including interviews with Georgia McCorkill and Alex Trimmer and a brief use phase appearance from … Continue reading
RMIT Sustainability commune is currently inviting postgraduate researchers and thinkers in sustainable fashion to present research papers, practice presentations and workshops at the second annual Commune @ RMIT Brunswick on the 18th July 2012. Commune is a Festival, Market and … Continue reading
Thanks to Georgia Frances King of Frankie Magazine for some heart warming words. Propagating ideas of not washing to your 200,000 readers is exciting, I wonder how many people will reduce their laundry frequency as a result of reading this … Continue reading
Professor John Thwaites is one of the most intelligent thinkers in sustainability and I am honoured to have his considered words on Nobody was Dirty published in The Melbourne Review.
Chatting Nobody was Dirty with Kent and Andrea on 6PR
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.