- All booked for #MONA Dark MoFo - looking forward to Fantasia and Conversations in the Dark - program is chockers http://t.co/hrDEEvzsF9 about 23 hours ago
- Heading out to a blind date with destiny. #crowdedhouse about 1 day ago
- RT @MrDenmore: News Ltd distorts coverage of the budget ('Attack on Families'). Then does poll. Then splashes 'Labor Base Rejects Budget'. … about 3 days ago
- Dogma is dangerous. about 4 days ago
- Fuck Reality Let's Dance. http://t.co/AuhaFrpXHd about 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Fashion
Model and sustainability entrapreneaur Nerida Lennon put this short documentry together with the clever people at EcoTopia. It looks at different elements of sustainable fashion including interviews with Georgia McCorkill and Alex Trimmer and a brief use phase appearance from … Continue reading
I explore the possibilities of using fashion waste as fuel.
Latest fashion column in The Melbourne Review looking at luxury, modern consumption and the shift towards Alternative Hedonism.